Vaudeville Nazi Vaudeville Nazi

very good

I really enjoyed that. I liked the way you made it like an old silent film. Ive seen people try and fail at that but you did a great job.

4 from me

An Emo's Tale An Emo's Tale

Very nice.

It was good. I liked the way you portrayed hitler and I can see you were taking the piss out of him and not jews and if people dont see that there stupid. Nice flash

Mask Mask

My favourite flash on newgrounds.

I loved this. it had such nice smoth animation . genius. also i enjoyd your choice of music. it goes well with your unique style of animation. thanks for releasing a great flash

"What An Accident" "What An Accident"

genius pure genius

i loved that. it rocked the way the weird emo girl got killed. i was watching family guy at the same time as ur flash and the flash made me laugh just as much as family guy (the funniest cartoon ever) good job. i gave it a well deserved 4! im looking forard to seeing more like this.

AbzRox responds:

thanx for the positive review!
It's my first one so all your reviews mean alot to me!!

The Lisard Collab The Lisard Collab

not that good at all

no real decent animation, no plot, not a well put together collab, not funny, sick in places im sure you could do better this was a waste of mine and your time. just spend more time putting a nice long interesting THOUGHTFUL collab together.

Lisard responds:

Fuck you. <3

TTA Episode 041 TTA Episode 041

okay i guess

i can see why these animations are getting through but i personally do not like them, it looks like youve drawn a couple pics yourself only then to steal a load of char sets from games instead of actually animating any yourself. it seems a bit lazy to me.

Doodle fight Doodle fight

Good but not great

I agree with Bezman. Its a good starting point but you really need to expand on it more. I think you should add some decet sound effects and make the stick figure react more. Maby even make it longer then resubmit. So on the whole I think this could be great with more work put in.

Stone Age Robot - Part 1 Stone Age Robot - Part 1

Its not funny!

Its not funny!

The Worst Movie Ever The Worst Movie Ever

how did it get in!

Its awful! You even cant spell. Its "loading" NOT " loding"!!!!!